Saturday 27 July 2013

Fatty trying to get Skinny

I am starting my diet today!

Ok now I've put it out there into the blogsphere, I can't take it back and I actually have to do something. My "diet" the past few weeks has been eating nothing but mints all day until I come home from work where I literally stuff my face with every carb based product known to man!! Shockingly I've actually lost weight but only a couple of pounds.

So this morning I went for a swim at 8.30am in the morning, on a Saturday!!! If any of you know me you will know that this is shocking for two reasons 
A) I am not a morning person
B) I hate exercise 
and maybe actually C) I can't really swim
It was slightly embarrassing as old ladies over took while I did some kind of resemblance of breast stroke that was more me kinda floundering along like an injured porpoise but I did it, so go me!

I am not going to tell you how much I weigh, but it's unhealthy and a big number so hoping to make that smaller before I go to Cyprus in like 6 weeks!!!



1 comment:

  1. I used to hate exercising too but trust me- it gets addicting after awhile. You totally have to force yourself the first couple of days but then after, you start looking forward to it and just push yourself to go. But good for you ad best of luck :) I'm a new reader and love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete