Sunday 14 July 2013

Green Eyed Blog Monster

I was on the phone to a customer the other day at work and he was asking me what I had done the previous evening, my answer "oh the usual, sit at home and read other people's blogs" Silence. Shit, I forgot this isn't something that quite a lot of people really understand and if you had said to me a couple of months ago that this is what I would be doing almost every evening then I would have thought you were crazy. But I love it. He then asked me what it is that they blog about and I had to condense all your crazy lives into a few sentences and it was hard!! So I thought I would introduce you to a few of my favourite bloggers at the moment (although this is far from all of the blogs I read, just a little snapshot)

I love reading about people's cute kids, I love pictures of them being adorable and I love the things they say. My favourite for this at the moment is Melissa @ Dear Baby. Her post about her little girl being three going on thirteen cracked me up and she is just one of the best mummy's around!

Speaking of cute kids, Louise's little one over @ Sprinkle of Glitter is one of the most adorable little munchkins I have ever had the pleasure of lying my eyes on but I also love Louise's picures and posts from everything from fashion and beauty to pictures (she started the 30 Day Snap which I attempted and failed at!!) and serious topics. She also does a great vlog!

One of my favourite vloggers at the moment is Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid. Firstly she makes me want to be American, I love her accent and pretty much find everything she says hilarious. Her little girl is also super cute (can you see a theme occurring here??) and is always trying to be involved in Mummy's videos

I also love reading about Patricia's life in Paris with her husband over @ Kisses & Croissants. She is super sweet and I just love the way she writes. I also kind of want to be her, is that really strange? I am going to say yes!!

Just thought I would let you know what I am enjoying at the moment, go on over and check them out and if you have any blogs you would recommend (including your own) then please leave me a comment. Over and out
My first 30 Day Snap Pic - great for a foot fetish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment