Monday 26 August 2013

Beauty Review - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer


So I am writing this post on a bank holiday Monday before going to the gym, what have I become? I never thought those words would come out of my mouth but here I am and I feel good about it. So what I've only lost a pound this week? I'm not bitter about it at all (OK maybe I am a bit but when I think realistically I know that I didn't really expect much more!!)

One side effect of the gym is that I am bloody knackered and a side effect of this is the massive black circles under my eyes, so to hide the fact that I am finding this hard concealer is required. 

I brought the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory earlier this week from Tesco (£5.50). My trusty Bourjouis concealer had been running out for a while and I haven't had a chance to go somewhere like Boots to buy some more so supermarkets are my only beauty hope at the moment!!

The colour is very good for my skin tone and I find it easily blendable. It has good coverage for about 5-6 hours however I do find the consistency quite gloopy to start off with when you first apply to the skin. I just dab a little on my blemishes and then a gentle smear under each eye and then blend with my fingers. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something quite inexpensive that does the job 

No comments:

Post a Comment