Thursday 1 August 2013

The Day the Bank Manager Won't Forget

So I took the day off work today as yesterday was my sister's birthday. I decided we would do some shopping and eat some lunch, what I didn't decide on was spending quite so much money today!! But oh well I work hard for my dollar and if I'm not going to spend it on myself then who will!! 

Bikini Top - £24 Bikini Bottom - £14

First purchase - this orange bikini from Boux Avenue. The top comes in proper bra sizes which is a must for women with a slightly larger bust size. I was a bit concerned that the briefs were - well a bit too brief but after trying them on I was pleasantly surprised. These will go in my - For Cyprus pile

Top - £22

I am a sucker for anything see through so I just had to try on this top. I thought it would go nicely with my new bikini as a beach cover up but also I can wear a strap top underneath and wear with leggings, jeans etc etc


2 for £25

Now this pinafore dress is not as tiny as it looks hanging up, it is in regular chunka size. I love everything in River Island, it is one of my favourite shops, but for a long time I had convinced myself that the clothes were too small and too expensive without ever actually having set foot in the shop!! These two purchases are more of an autumn purchase but I liked them so much I has to buy them.

BUT MY BIGGEST PURCHASE WAS AN IPAD!! This bad boy cost me nearly as much as my car and I am so excited. I absolutely love it!! So today I have been well and truly spoilt by me.

P.S Me and my sister totally have done something kooky with my new case which I will post about this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment