Sunday 11 August 2013

Introducing the Self Absorbed Fatty





I'm a twenty something girl who lives in the UK and I have lived in the same house ever since I was born (yes I still live with my parents, everything is too expensive and I don't earn enough money to move out yet). I am the oldest of six children and my name is actually Toyota. I am 99% sure I have heard every joke under the sun about my name but points to you if you can think of something original.

My job sounds really boring so I'm not going to explain it to you but I have wanted to be a million things under the sun. It started off as a cooker (no one explained to me that it was actually a chef) and moved onto air hostess, teacher, nurse and architect. I'm still not sure what I am doing is what I want to do for the rest of my life but it's a start. The only other job I have had is a waitress and I was pretty awful, mainly because I am very clumsy.

My favourite childhood movie was Dumbo and my mum recorded it off the tv so that I could watch it whenever I wanted it. I now have it on DVD so Disney company please don't be angry with us!!

I used to only eat spaghetti carbonara and I would have this like 5 times a week. And it wouldn't be a proper carbonara with cream and eggs etc but a crappy packet mix!! The bad news is I still eat this when I'm feeling nostalgic.

I HATE BLUEBERRIES!! Like actually hate them, maybe even a phobia of them, they remind me of eyeballs, which then reminds me of Middle School Science lessons where we dissected an eye and I passed out at the first crunch. I am also well known for saying I don't like something when I have never tried it although I'm getting much better at it.

I used to play the clarinet although I was rubbish. It took me 5 years to get to Grade 3. I don't think it helped that I used to be too shy to ask my teacher if I could go to the lessons (I am not even shy at all anymore, I have no idea how this happened) I also used to ballet dance for 13 years. I even got onto point shows which was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. I have done a lot of dance shows and maybe if you ask super sweetly I will show you some pictures (I am often dressed as a man but with the brightest show makeup you could imagine, I am attractive)

So this is just a little taster of me, if there is anything you want to know then just ask!!




3 comments: