Saturday 31 August 2013

How to Not Get With Randomers

I have got a little behind on my blogging duties, work has taken up most of my day and then combine that with trips to the gym and trying to make the most of the dying days of the summer and blogging has been a little bit sidetracked (I have over 600 blog posts to read so if you get random comments on blog posts that are weeks old, sorry I'm not creeping I'm just a bit late to the game)

One of my besties is going back to uni at the end of next week so we decided to hit Norwich and paint the town red last night so feeling slightly delicate today.


In case you don't know me I'm a bit of a flirt and a bit might be a bit of an understatement, so I think I need some new rules for clubbing to get me out of trouble!

Stop smiling at random strangers - if there are random guys dancing in the middle of an empty dancefloor don't laugh and not expect them to come over and introduce themselves. However if step one fails move onto step two...

Don't engage said random strangers in conversation - they are drunk, you are drunk, it will not end well. They will also entice you into dancing...

Failed at this step too? OK so now you are dancing in the middle of an embarrassingly empty dancefloor after you have just downed a double vodka and lemonade, things are getting a little sketchy. Afore mentioned random guys start to "impress" you with their Inbetweener style dance moves and one mentions that he deserves a hug.

Don't hug random strangers - as you can probably guess failed at this one too!! Which leads to the final stage of getting with randoms, getting with them and they then casually inviting you back to their hotel room.

This happened not once but twice, with bloody friends. What is wrong with me?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment