Saturday 3 August 2013

Crafty Beggar - Ipad Case

After my extravagant purchase of an Ipad the other day, me and my sister decided that it wouldn't be complete without making my own personalised Ipad case. So without further ado check out this bad boy:


If you would like to make this or something similar let I will let you into how I made this.

You will need:
  • Plain Ipad case - I got one from Curry's that was clear plastic for £4.99
  • PVA Glue
  • Glitter - Any colour although I picked white
  • Beads - We picked up a massive bag of assorted beads for £5 for Hobbycraft
  • Hard Plastic Super Glue
First cover the case in PVA glue and go glitter crazy. In my opinion there is no such thing as too much glitter (although this opinion is probably only shared by 6 year old girls and drag queens)


After the PVA has glued slightly (approx 20 mins) you can go to town with as many beads as you wish. You can either plan them out in a pattern first and then glue them after this or you can go like me and my sister and just go crazy. If you look at the picture you can probably tell that the 2 halves look slightly different. The top half my sister stuck the beads on, very linear, you can tell there has been a thought process - bottom half me - oh look a pretty bead, oh look another pretty bead.

Now I can't usually manage kooky but this is pretty out there for me, what do you think?



1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome, I would make one if I had an iPad... which I can't afford.. yay life

    ReplyDelete