Friday 9 August 2013

Beauty Review - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


You were going to end up with a horrible picture of me wearing this lip balm but by the time I had edited out the bags under my eyes and the blemishes on my skin after a long week you couldn't even see the colour of the lip balm. The effect is also very subtle so it's difficult to photograph.

I love a lip stick but sometimes lip stick is just too much. Sometimes you want something low maintenance that just glides on and doesn't dry out your lips. Welcome this little product here. Yesterday at work I needed the full dramatic look of a red lipstick, I needed to feel good about myself and sadly that is what lipstick does for me. Today was a less in your face look and I really liked it. 

It feels great to apply, like drawing on yourself with a giant crayon and is really moisturising. The only down point for me is the smell. I think it's meant to be minty but it just smells and therefore tastes a bit medicinal. This was a present from my sister and she knows me too well.

Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I wouldn't be much of a fan of the minty smell either.

    The colour looks gorgeous though! How much was it? :)

    A Chic Lifestyle - Mentoring Female Students to Think and Achieve BIG.

    ReplyDelete