Sunday 27 April 2014

Life Lately....


Currently...


Reading - I am slowly working my way through The Book Thief on my Kindle, slowly not because it is one that I am struggling to read quite the opposite, it's just sad and I'm not in the mood for sad right now

Playing - Obsessed with a game called 2048, Until last week the 2048 tile eluded me but at work the other day (in my lunch hour may I add) I finally got it and I was so happy - no one else understood my joy. I have literally wasted hours on this game and thought my obsession would be over but no I need to beat my own high score!!



Listening to - Recently upgrading to Spotify Premium means I can take my awful music taste with me wherever I go - Avril Lavigne Sk8ter Boi anyone? My favourite song at the moment is Iggy Azalea - Fancy. It reminds me a little bit of Gwen Stefani from The Harajuku Girls album which I absolutely loved and along with the Greenday live album was the soundtrack to my early teenage years (yeah bit of a weird child). I also love the video.





Loving - long weekends. Doesn't really need much explanations but having a four day weekend this month was glorious. The four day weeks at work have also been a plus side and two more of these to go next month.

Loathing - my inability to get motivated at the gym or to even get to the gym. I had one really good week and then last week I haven't moved by bum at all. I did some yoga this morning but not sure if it's for me or not. Must go to gym tomorrow!!

Organising - If you know me even a little bit you will be surprised to see organising on my list but something has clicked in my head and I feel that I need to be organised. This week I have mainly been organising blog stuff - I mean I have drawn a May schedule guys - who am I? But I am actually loving planning things. I have come up with some sort of schedule for my Sunday posts and I am also looking into joining the Weekly Wishes idea over at The Nectar Collective.

"Take your blog seriously and your blog will start taking you seriously"
Toyota, Simple Chronicles of Me

Yes I did just quote myself!! But seriously I have been stuck on 47 followers for about 6 months and once I have started taking it seriously and blogging regularly 3 new followers out of nowhere. If you read my blog I would love for you to comment as to how you found me and what you enjoy and don't enjoy as much about my blog.




Much love

Toyota

xxx

1 comment:

  1. found you through A to Z - feel free to follow back (although my topics are a bit weighty these days).
    A fellow 2048 fan...with a high score of a mere 11,348

    ReplyDelete