Thursday 3 April 2014

C is for Cheery

This blog post has been called many things today but then I saw this link up from two of my favourite bloggers and knew that I had to join in!!


Venus Trapped in Mars

So this is 32 things that make me cheery

1. Jason Statham

2. Spaghetti Carbonara

3. Planning surprises 

4. Seeing my besties (even though I don't see them often enough - being a grown up suck sometimes)

5. Photography

6. Spending time with this little cutie


7. David Attenborough

8. Being good at something - whether it's work, uni stuff or just making a good cup of tea I like to achieve

9. Flowers - mainly sunflowers or tulips




10. Waving

11. Disney movies - my favourite being Dumbo

12. Fruit cider

13. A good book

14. Dreaming that doesn't involve murder 

15. Beating my high score on 2048

16. The word "sparkle" - I have sparkle tourettes

17. Mean girls - the movie not mean people - that would be silly



18. Dancing in a club and totally not caring who sees you slut drop

19. The fact that I just said totally in that previous reason

20. Learning new things - optional week on my course is Italian - I am so bad it's almost funny

21. Elephants

22. Pinterest



23. Hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and a flake

24. Blogging

25. Birthdays

26. Printed leggings - stretch and pretty - what more could you want?!?!

27. Pastel nail polish- especially when matched with a pastel satchel

28. Pugs

29. When life bites that certain someone in the arse and you are just like "yeah suck it!"

30. Happy Nothing Days

31. Hearing someone say something nice about you

32. Writing lists of things that make me cheery

Thanks Erin and Sarah from saving me from blogger's block!!











1 comment:

  1. Cute list of cheeries (not to be confused with cherries :)

    I'm gathering you do like elephants since Dumbo is a favorite movie of yours :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete