Monday 7 April 2014

F is for Felix


This little bugger is Felix, my pet hell cat. He woke me up this morning at 4am fighting some small animal, I have often found dead or semi dead animals in my room as "presents" from him but look at those eyes, what can you do?

Animals aren't usually my thing so you are probably thinking, why do you have a pet? I love him, not in the crazy way that some people love their pets but he isn't really very affectionate to me either! But if we are being honest, well he wasn't really my choice.

He was my ex boyfriend's but when we broke up I couldn't let him take him. It wasn't out of spite, as much as sometimes I tell this as the story, it was because he had always lived here in the countryside, how could he cope in the town? How would he kill rabbits and be the boss of two dogs? But I guess also I couldn't let him take anymore away from me (the ex boyfriend that is, not Felix)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a cat person... more of a dog lover, but Felix IS cute!
    And your name is fabulous!
    Nice to meet you via the. A to. Z challenge Toyota Smith!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felix is cute! I have heard of other cats leaving their owners presents similar to what Felix has left you. I think that's why I don't have a cat :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete