Sunday 4 May 2014

Beauty Review - Natural Collection Coverup Stick


I am very prone to black circles and blemishes on my skin but I am also not a fan of a full face of makeup so I need something that lightly covers but still covers. Also I am a cheap skate and this product fills all my needs on this one. At only £1.49 this cover up stick isn't going to break the bank.

The texture of this product is relatively light and isn't greasy which is the problem I have had with some cover up sticks I have used. It blends easily and gives an adequate if rather light coverage. 

The packaging on this is cheap which is no more than you would expect and there are only three colours. This is the lightest and I would say its probably a bit too yellow for my skin tone. Also if you twist too far, well you going to end up with a broken cover up stick.

I have definitely used better concealers but it does as advertised and is something that I would buy again for every day use.

P.S I am looking for a light coverage foundation - do you have any recommendations?



1 comment:

  1. I remember using that foundation stick years ago!
    I think bourjois do really nice light foundations :) x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete