First of all can we take one minute to look at this pretty little graphic I made all by myself? I took the picture on my snazzy new camera, uploaded it, added the text and set it at the correct width. I feel like a little blogging genius (I am not)
Last week I turned 22 and I can now officially sing this catchy little Taylor Swift song but here are 10 reasons I am pretty sure I am not ready to be a grown up!
- I just attempted to drink a green tea. It was disgusting and I proceeded to pour it down the sink so it seems the £3 I spent on green tea was rather well spent. I thought as a grown up you were meant to like these crazy things and not crave Diet Coke,
- I am rubbish at saving money. I wish wish wish that I had saved enough to afford to move out but I am much too frivolous so at the moment I have a wardrobe full of presents for when I move out - at least you can say I am prepared which is grown up right?
- I am currently playing Plants vs Zombies on the Xbox and have just ordered Rayman. I have the Sims loaded on my laptop and also play a lot of Temple Run on my phone. I play games instead of doing important things like housework, uni work and general other grown up tasks
- I am scared of foods such as blueberries. The actual thought of eating one creeps me out. I will also say that I don't like a food when the truth is I just don't fancy it or I don't want to try it
- I have googled "how to make your boss like you". Instead of just getting on with it I thought google might have the answers, it did not!
- I do not wear suitable work attire. In high school I got threatened with exclusion because my skirt was too short and I never wore my blazer, well nothing much has changed!! Short skirts are still around but new additions include bright coloured trousers that look a little like pyjamas and floaty maxi dresses while walking around a print factory.
- I do not know how to do a good full face of makeup. I still wear too much eye makeup when I go out. I left the emo stage about 6 years ago - this is not acceptable.
- I know nothing about cars or taxes or pensions
- My favourite type of crisps are in the shape of a bear, I also have recently purchased Turkey Dinosaurs.
- I don't even have the concentration span to think of another thing for this list ... which I kinda guess is another reason why I am not an adult
So there you go 10 little reasons why I am not grown up - how do you consider yourself childish?
P.S. I am also taking part in an A - Z challenge for April, if you would like to join in then all the rules are in this link here