Thursday 6 March 2014

I'm A Student, Don't You Know?

When I finished my A Levels I didn't go to university and in some ways I really regretted it. I am one of those people who say that you shouldn't regret your life choices and if I had gone to university I wouldn't currently be working in a career I really enjoy 99% of the time but that still meant I wanted a degree. In December I decided to bite the bullet and I applied for an Access Course in a view to lead to a full degree in Humanities taking the English Literature & History route.

Yes I was terrified!! I am still terrified!! I've been working on my Access course for over a month now and I must admit I am finding it easier than I thought I would. I hadn't forgotten it all since my English Literature A Level, I still hate iambic pentameter and can still quote William Blake's The Tyger.

So obviously I am so hard working that I am sitting here telling you about how studious I am. I mean I obviously use my time so wisely now that I am currently trying to work 45 hours a week and then get a degree at the same time that I do not read random articles on Buzzfeed (like this one). And I am obviously the most intelligent person in the world!





But I love it and I can't wait to carry on!! Are you currently doing an Open University degree or even just thinking about it? If you are thinking about it, you should do it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment