Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap #5 // Chillaxing


I am ridiculously tired at the moment and I am working so hard. I just want to sleep for days. I know people think how tired can an office job be and explaining my job to people is enough to send them to sleep but dealing with the public everyday is just tiring. Being nice and polite and helpful is hard work, knowing the answer all the time and dealing with everyday issues is just stressful. How the heck are you meant to combine efficient and nice, polite and stressed?!?! My boss and I had an argument once that I was too blunt and seeing as we had an argument about it, I guess I am. So after working today, I went food shopping and now I am going to watch Hannibal, read some blogs and look at some recipes.

Toodlepip my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment