Thursday 2 May 2013

Dramatics

I am known for being overdramatic. If I didn't over react to any given situation, make a big deal out of nothing and flamboyantly storm off with lots of swearing involved, people would wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I get that's why some people don't like me, I'm hard to deal with and I do try and tone it down but I am who I am.




It gets worse when I am stressed out or tired and while I normally shy away from confrontation, when I'm stressing I can be mean. You know when there's someone you absolutely hate and you aren't even sure why. You hate everything about them, the way that they walk, the way that they talk, the way that they eat, the way that they breath!!! And at the moment I am proper stressing so yeah there's a lot of dramatics and bitchiness going on.

Can't wait for this bank holiday weekend, its much needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment