Saturday 18 May 2013

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

So I know I've been really quiet over this past month but every time I have sat down to write the words just won't come!! Everything I type sounds insincere and not like me at all and I just delete it in frustration. I am one of those people that thinks there is no point doing something if you aren't go to do it well, something I think I have got from my Dad.

It hasn't helped that I've been feeling slightly down at the moment, I am on a weight loss plateau, I keep losing and putting on the same half a pound for the past three weeks!! I start off being really good, eating loads of fruit and veg, having smaller portions, doing exercise etc etc and then slowly throughout the week I just get worse and once I've started I'm just like F**K IT!! I'm giving up on this week.

So hopefully I can get back on track with both my blogging and my diet and thanks for sticking by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment