Monday 9 September 2013

Ramblings about Life, Laziness & Packing

I am rubbish at packing!!

Cyprus is in 8 days and so far all I have done is checked I know where my passport is.

How the heck do you know what to take? How much is enough and how much is too much? 

My sister has been laying things out, taking pictures of outfits and has brought enough toiletries to drown in (luckily I am sharing in all the sun cream, hairspray and dry shampoo) so far I've flicked through my wardrobe and thought about what might be sensible. I am such a procrastinator, I will put off any task I don't want to do for as long as possible

I'm also feeling pretty lazy, I went spinning yesterday but didn't go the gym tonight. Weight loss is pretty slow which while I try to not worry and be sensible about it, I do find it disheartening. I think I might start Weight Watchers after my holiday and hopefully this won't be another task that I just put off.

Something that won't be put off is the start of Autumn. You can feel the chill in the air when you wake up and I can't wait for the time I can wear boots, tights and chunky cardigans such as these...

ASOS Fred Perry Cardigan


Any tips for successful packing? What are you most looking forward to about Autumn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment