Belinda @ Found Love Now What has started a new link up about positivity called the Joy365 Project which is about finding happiness in every day situations. So instead of dwelling on the stressful or the anxiety inducing, today is all about cherishing the little things.
- Dinner at Wagamama's with my sister - pork ramen and chilli squid all finished up with cheesecake - pretty good night
- Two Costa lunches in a week - one with my best friend who is expecting her 2nd baby and I am so excited and another treated to by my Dad
- My Dad coming to my work to fix the gate and bringing the dog along
- Cake dates with my best friend and her gorgeous little boy
- Pretty phone cases and a new diary
- Friday nights - last week was episodes of Suits and pizza, this week was chicken and sweet potatoes and Ryan Reynolds (it was in the Green Lantern though!)
- Game of Thrones - I'm still only in the second season so I am glad I have so much to look forward to
- Getting stuff done at work that I thought I would suck at and that I'm actually quite proud of
- Homemade pie at home with the family - honestly my Mum serves the biggest portions ever
- Finally being invited to see Chris when he lives away - I have stayed in his girlfriend's bed before I have been invited to see him!
- This pin sent to me by my sister
So today we are having a flat mate date so more to look forward to again, so time to keep my chin up!
What little moments are you cherishing?