Thursday 8 January 2015

2015 Fashion Wants

***Thanks to Louise @ Sprinkle of Glitter for inspiring this post***


Dear 2015 Fashion Gods,

If you could please grant me the following I would be eternally grateful
  • A playsuit that actually suits my body shape (slightly chubby with a long body and short legs)
  • A shirt that doesn't gape at the boobs 
  • Leggings that never go see through
  • More tartan print trousers.. actually just more tartan everything
  • A pair of jeans that never falls down so I'm not always doing the awkward jean pull
  • High heels that are comfortable enough to wear all day
  • MORE SEQUINS
  • ... AND GLITTER!!
  • OH AND BOWS, LOTS OF BOWS!!
  • Dresses that are actually a suitable length to wear to work
  • NO MORE BODY CON
  • A slogan tee that actually looks nice on me (and says something witty!) 
  • A hat that doesn't make me look and feel ridiculous
  • Bright lipstick that doesn't come off when I shove cake in my face (like seriously do lipstick wearers not eat??)
  • More fluffy jumpers
Much appreciated (and if you could send it all to me for free that would be great)

No comments:

Post a Comment