Wednesday 31 December 2014

Wishes for 2015



I have never stuck to a New Years Resolution in my life so I'm hoping that if I throw enough wishes down onto a page then hopefully some of them will maybe stick. So in 2015 I want to...


  • Travel - in the UK/ abroad - I just want to see more of the world
  • Spend more time blogging ... and less time worrying about the stats and page view
  • Spend less time worrying in general
  • Complete my first module of my degree
  • Spend more time cooking ... and share some of the recipes on here
  • Try something new - yes very vague but something new
  • Spend more time with friends
  • Manage the chimp (I will explain all very soon)
  • Put myself out there
  • Have more fun
  • Be more organised - with blogging/ with work/ with my degree/ at home/ with money
  • Speaking of money - save some money - I'd like to save a minimum of £1000
  • Go on a date
  • Take more pictures ... and share them
I'm excited to get started... bring on 2015!!

What are your wishes for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment